● Responsible for Backend development of Web & Mobile
● Participate in monitoring and maintenance of business applications and production environment and respond to exceptions by initiating the correct actions to meet the highest availability targets
● Make suggestions on improvements and participate in the implementation of approved improvements throughout the supported systems/applications architecture
●Work closely with the project team for project implementation and enhancement
● Perform troubleshooting and problem analysis
● Local University Graduation and master is a must, Computer science or related major is preferred
● Experience developing hybrid mobile applications, with either Phonegap, Ionic 1 or Mobile Angular UI.
Experience in Ionic 2 is a huge plus.
CSS, and HTML5.
● Has delivered awesome, hybrid mobile applications that work on both Android and IOS using these
●Experience developing native mobile applications (Android with Java, IOS with Objective-C) is a plus.
●Have experience in calling APIs from client side and providing API from server side
● Fresh graduate will also be considered
● Responsible and good team player
● 5-day work week
● Overtime working hour may be needed in busy hours
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with candidates’ qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your application letter, detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW” and send a email to us for application.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview
All information received will be kept in STRICT CONFIDENCE and only for employment-related purpose.